1. React.js is a view library which is easy to apply to the existing code base and decide whether it fits or not.
3. If you looking to bring improvement in the initial page loading and what to amp up your SEO strategy then you can use the React.js.
4. The library is Supposed by Facebook and is been used by various other companies in their rapid growth.
5. Some of the companies who have used these are Netflix, Airbnb, facebook, yahoo, are just some of the names who choose react for their production.
Pro’s of React.js
1.SEO friendly application.
2. Easy to make UI test cases
3.The component can be easily reused
4. Fast in displaying a big amount of data
5. Debugging is getting easy with a specialized chrome extension
Thus, new principles are used in web development while building an application that is built on react. As it is an excellent tool to make high performance in your application, and you can put reusable at the core of code making component generic and separate view from the logic. There are many flux implementation one can choose from, including the brand new framework.