Any business owner prefers to use robust and reliable applications, whether they own a small to medium-sized business or a Fortune 500 corporation. And for that, they need to use high-functional & feature-rich frameworks to build dynamic web applications.
- What Exactly is AngularJS?
- Significant Features of AngularJS
- What is ReactJS?
- Features of ReactJS
- AngularJS Vs ReactJS – Interesting Facts that Help you Choose the Best
- Popular Use-cases for AngularJS and ReactJS
- 10 Famous Web Applications Built with AngularJS and ReactJS
- AngularJS Vs ReactJS- Which framework is best for Your Business?
Despite their stark differences, ReactJS and AngularJS have established themselves as solid substitutes for your front-end development requirements. These two are so advantageous in terms of performance, cost, user experience, and compatibility that you will indeed become perplexed. But, don’t get anxious; as a prominent AngularJS & ReactJS Development company, we are willing to help you with this dilemma.
We are not here to promote any of these frameworks; just as there is no one ideal treatment for all diseases, there is no one framework that will perfectly meet the requirements of your project. However, we are here to guide you toward the most appropriate framework for your project by explaining the differences between these potent ones.
So, let’s start our discussion with our very first question:
What Exactly is AngularJS?
It enables developers to build and scale projects of any size and complexity.
Significant Features of AngularJS
However, for in-depth understanding, read: Top Reasons to Choose AngularJS Framework for Web Applications
- AngularJS has two-way data binding, which automates data synchronization between model and view components.
- AngularJS is based on MVC Architecture, which is simple, versatile, and dynamic. It simplifies the development of a separate client-side application.
- AngularJS includes several built-in services, such as $http, for generating an XMLHttpRequest.
- AngularJS comes with a built-in dependency injection subsystem. It allows developers to easily create, understand and test applications.
- AngularJS has a strong community. It is maintained by Google and a massive community of individual developers. If you are having maintenance issues, there are numerous forums where you can ask questions and get help.
- The routing feature in AngularJS allows developers to move from one view to another. Routing is critical for developing single-page applications with everything on one page.
What is ReactJS?
ReactJS is the best framework for creating an avant-garde user interface or UI components. Its component-based and declarative characteristics make it simple for developers to create interactive and complex UIs.
Additionally, due to its “learn once, write anywhere” principle, developers can create fast and scalable apps for various platforms.
Significant Features of ReactJS
ReactJS has a myriad of useful features that you can avail of if you Hire ReactJS Developers. These features simplify developers’ lives and make them fall in love with this framework. Here, we’ve mentioned a few of these features. However, for a greater understanding, read: Reasons For Using ReactJs For Your Next Web Development Project
- Virtual Document Object Model helps developers with the modification that happens during web app development. It improves the application’s performance without any memory wastage.
- Component-based Architecture enables developers to maintain code while working on large-scale projects efficiently. It turns the development process slicker & faster.
- React Native works as a custom renderer for the ReactJS framework. It converts ReactJS code to make it compatible with the Android and iOS platforms. It also gives developers access to their native features. It streamlines the entire mobile app development for both Android and iOS.
- ReactJS offers a Declarative UI feature that generates an unadorned view for each state of the application. It helps developers to make ReactJS code more readable and easier to fix bugs.
- An extensive developer community supports ReactJS, which makes ReactJS app development straightforward and quick to test. In addition, Facebook offers a small browser extension that helps developers to debug easily.
Now, after learning about ReactJS, AngularJS, & their features, let’s move forward to our next question.
AngularJS Vs ReactJS – Interesting Facts that Help you Choose the Best
Because of these and other distinguishing characteristics, AngularJS and ReactJS are fundamentally different. However, we must establish a common ground for comparison. So, let’s start with the technical specifications using the chart below.
|Developer||Misko Hevery||Jordan Walke|
|Released in||October 2010||March 2013|
|Architecture||MVC Architecture||Flux Pattern|
|Latest Version||AngularJS 1.8.3||ReactJS 18.2.0|
|Data Binding||Two-way Data Binding (Bi-directional)||One-way Data Binding (Uni-directional)|
|Testing & Debugging||Unit & Integration Testing (A single tool is enough to do testing & debugging of an entire project.)||Unit Testing (Multiple tools would be required for testing & debugging a project.)|
|Learning Curve||Steep Learning Curve (For beginners, It is a little bit difficult to learn)||Moderate Learning Curve (Compared to AngularJS, it is much easy to learn)|
|Ideal For Developing||Large-scale Web Applications||Small-scale or Single-Page Web Applications|
|DOM||HTML DOM||Virtual DOM|
|Performance||Slow||Fast (Thanks to Virtual DOM)|
|Dependencies||Automatically managed||Required tools to manage|
|Routing||It needs a template or controller to configure its router, which must be managed manually.||Although it has several routing modules, such as react-router, it does not handle routing.|
|Community Support||Google & a large community of developers||Facebook developers community|
After learning about the difference between AngularJS & ReactJS, let’s move forward to know the use cases of these frameworks.
Popular Use-cases for AngularJS and ReactJS
Both ReactJS and AngularJS are excellent choices for developing cutting-edge web applications. However, to get the most out of these frameworks, you need to Hire AngularJS developers or ReactJS developers in your company. Or you can outsource your project to ReactJS & AngularJS Development Company. Following are the famous use cases of both AngularJS & ReactJS.
Use cases for AngularJS
- Progressive Web Applications (PWAs)
- Single-Page Applications (SPAs)
- Enterprise-Grade Web Applications
Use cases for ReactJS
- Social Networking Sites & Applications
- E-Commerce Web Applications
- Android & iOS Applications
Now, we’ll learn about the businesses that have used AngularJS & ReactJS to create web applications.
10 Famous Web Applications Built with AngularJS and ReactJS
Famous Web Applications Built with AngularJS and ReactJS
Below are some well-known companies that have used AngularJS and ReactJS in their web applications.
10 Popular Web Applications Built Using AngularJS
- Microsoft Office
- Deutsche Bank
Top 10 Web Applications Built Using ReactJS
- Meta (Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp)
Finally, we have come to the most important question of this article.
AngularJS Vs ReactJS- Which framework is best for Your Business?
Both AngularJS and ReactJS are well-liked, but which one is better depends on their application. As we already said earlier in this blog, each has its unique applications.
If your application is enterprise-grade, using AngularJS is both possible and advised. Similarly to this, ReactJS is useful when developing front-end user interfaces and UI components.
Therefore, it is impossible to say for sure which of the two is superior. It all depends on the circumstance in which you apply them.
To summarize, there is no one-size fits all framework for creating web applications that have all your desired features. However, you can select the best library or framework for your project depending on its particular needs, complexity, and commercial goals.
Each framework has various advantages and disadvantages. The best course of action is to seek the advice of a reputable and credible web app development agency, which can assist you in reducing your options through careful investigation.
If you are looking for AngularJS and ReactJS developers with world-class experience? We can help. At Windzoon, we have a talented team of developers who provide ReactJS Development Services as well as AngularJS Development Services.
To avail of our expert developers’ services, kindly visit Windzoon.com to get a quote.
Dharati Thakkar is professional PHP web developer with more than 8+ years of experience. She is mastered in computer application and started her career as a PHP developer. Dharati Thakkar has expertise in Laravel and many other PHP frameworks and likes to write blogs on this disciplines.